Sinus Congestion - Easy to Prepare Home Sinus Cures
The best natural home solutions to eliminate sinusitis
are usually natural products found at home. These products can be used to prevent further complications of sinusitis.
- How: Pound fresh raw garlic and eat or mix with soups.
- Result: Sinus membranes are conditioned.
- Side effects: Excessive garlic intake may cause headache, diarrhea, may worsen heartburn and cause few allergies.
Preventive Remedies to Avoid Sinus
Vitamin A rich diet This includes mango tomato, papaya, whole milk and egg yolk. All these type of bloody sinuses treatment
healthy mucous membrane. Now that you have got to reading about Neti Pot, don't you marvel at how ignorant you were about all the Neti Pot? This is the main reason for us to write an article on Neti Pot.
Hot and cold compresses can be applied to pain areas of the body. Another way is to apply paste of basil/cinnamon/ ginger with water or milk in the forehead. The abovementioned ways are more effective if sore nostrils are being pressed or rubbed.
- This involves intake of small doses of garlic and onion daily.
- This helps to loosen up sinus congestion.
- Garlic is an antibacterial remedy.
- One can also eat jalapeno peppers or horseradish.
- How: Boil 1 teaspoon of Fenugreek leaves in 1 cup of water.
- Drink while warm.
- Result: It shortens fever period and induces perspiration.
- Side effects: diarrhea, gas, not advisable for pregnant women and those with allergy in peanuts.
- How: Melt 1 tablespoon of table salt in 2 cups of water.
- While lying down, drop one ounce of solution to the congested nostril with the nose dropper.
- Tilt head slowly at about 45 degrees and continue to make 10 to 20 drops.
Side Effects: Large Amount May Cause Nausea, Heartburn or Indigestion
Saline Solution This solution is a mixture of salt and water. A pinch of baking soda can be added. Another variation is the use of Neti pot, best treatment for sinus drainage
irrigation. There are videos available that can guide people about properly doing this. Nasal irrigations would result to a few coughing since fluids are drained in the throat. Getting information on specific topics can be quite irritating for some. This is the reason this article was written with as much matter pertaining to Neti Pot as possible. This is the way we aim to help others in learning about Neti Pot.
- Humidification This involves inhaling thru a hot steam bowl or vaporizer for 2-3 times a day.
- Adding up eucalyptus oil is advisable with steam inhalation.
- One can also undergo hot shower bath.
- Cold mist machines can also be used inside the bedroom to moisture the place.
- How: Drop 1/8 to ¼ cup ACV in a 16 oz of water and drink.
- Or simultaneously, take 2 Tablespoon of ACV with 8 oz of water Results: It helps to thin the mucous
- Result: It relieves condition when inhaled.
- Side effects: It is not advisable for pregnant, lactating women and diabetic patients.
- Garlic and Onion Remedy (pungent)
- Juices This includes carrot and cucumber juices with spinach or beet mixed with a 500ml juice.
- This comprises 100ml beet, 100ml cucumber plus 300 ml carrot.
- Or use a mixture of 200ml spinach with 300ml carrot juice.
- Ripe grape juice is also advisable.
Try These Easy to Use Home Remedies for Congestion to Relieve Your
Result: Sinus Drains or Flushes Down to Throat
Side effects: mild cases of allergic reactions Fenugreek Solution This includes the use of fenugreek leaves. It is an old medicinal plant which works as an expectorant. Other tea solutions also include sage, fennel or anise.
This involves the use of black cumin seeds. It comes from the Nigella sativa plant. How: Wrap a few black cumin seeds in a thin and soft cloth. Inhale for about 6-8 times. Or roast cumin and ground. When powdered, mix with 200ml honey and take it with a spoon. Now that we think about it, Sinusitis homeopatia
are not actually that difficult a topic to write about. Just looking at the word, ideas form in people's minds about the meaning and usage of Sinus Congestion.