Sinus Surgery - Get Rid of Congestion
Nasal congestion is irritating and at times it can cause severe problems like headache, too much of sneezing and breathing problems. Normally we don't experience nasal congestion but it occurs in two cases- attack from cold or flu and sinusitis. In both the cases the treatments are almost the same but in severe sinusitis when the congestion is caused due to an outgrowth of sinus or mucus layering of your nose it needs operation to get rid of congestion. The operation performed is called Endoscopic sinus surgery. Anyways let us not go to that much deep into it and find out some common method to get rid of congestion.
The methods to get rid of congestion are very simple which can be performed within your home and you don't need any special medical care or assistance of a nurse or doctor to do them. One may prefer to use sprays but sprays are harmful since they contain some drugs or chemicals in them which may cause side effects. At the same time they are very much dear in prices. There is again another disadvantage with the sprays, they finish at one point and what if that night the nose drives you mad? So learn some simple methods to get rid of congestion. Here are few simple methods to get rid of nasal congestion We had at first written a rough assignment on Sinusitis Infection. Then after a few improvisions and enhancements here and there, we have ended up with this end product.
- Massage the nostril area just beneath the eyes gently while you take heat vapors of hot water mixed with mint.
- You will find that the congestion goes away very gently.
- Writing something about Sinus Pain seemed to be something illogical in the beginning.
- However, with the progress of matter, it seemed logical.
- Matter just started pouring in, to give you this finished product.
Why is Endoscopic Sinus Surgery Performed?
- You must drink more water and juices to help liquefy the mucus that congests the passage of nostrils.
- You can take three or four spoons of lemon juice which would help in getting remove the congestion Opportunity knocks once.
- So when we got the opportunity to write on Sinus Mucus, we did not let the opportunity slip from our hands, and got down to writing on Sinus Mucus.
Put Pressure on the Cavity of the Nose Gently With Your Fingers
Slowly rub the nose with your palm. Not violently but gently. Try to breathe air in and out a little fast. This stimulates the congested area and the muscles of the nose remove the congestion automatically. Coordinating matter regarding to Sinusitis Congestion took a lot of time. However, with the progress of time, we not only gathered more matter, we also learnt more about Sinusitis Congestion.
- Drinking some beverage like tea also help loosen the lung secretions and this in turn remove the nasal congestion.
- There are other methods to get rid of congestion.
- You will find the web a rich source for such techniques and methods which are practiced all over the world.
- This article will help you since it is a comprehensive study on Sinus Mucus